Wednesday, January 04, 2006

2006

How is it that you think you might be keeping up with entries and pictures and yet as I look at my journal I realize I am sorely lacking. So as so many people do every year on January 1st (and I so wish to be like everyone else...) Here is my 1st annual new year's resolutions list, in no particular order.
I am resolutioning to:

1) write more in my journal*
2) post more pictures to my journal
3) lose weight (doesn't everyone put this on the list?)
4) work out, exercise....well, walk on the beach and ride my bike*
5) change my job and start school*
6) be less stressed about life and live happier and healthier*

*these I am actively working on right now



I am glad I am finally over my funk. I was starting to wonder if I needed some professional intervention. I think now that the "holidays" are over (and I am including my birthday in this) I can get back to a normal life. I think I might take a page from the movie "Christmas with the Kranks" and boycott christmas, new year's and my b-day next year and take a trip to another country until all the silly hoopla has passed. Bah Humbug.

All the resoluting made me tired. Or it could be the walk on the beach, taking down the x-mas tree and packing away all the decorations and cleaning the house that did it. Naah. I'm sticking with the resoluting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home