Saturday, December 10, 2005

the one where the work christmas party....well, for lack of a better word, sucks


yeah, it's Saturday night and I'm dressed up for a serious party evening. (Well, I was dressed up, but not now....) It's the witching hour of 11 pm and I'm already at home in my jammies. Maybe that should be the title of this thing...."home in my jammies at midnight?" I just got home from the work christmas party. Did I mention it sucked? Well, I thought after you read the title you might have gotten the idea. First off, who the hell throws a christmas party without alcohol? Well, I guess my office does. The food was good but I guess when you have a budget that doesn't include adult frosty beverages you can spend a lot more on food.
I'm sitting here reading this and realizing how lame this entry sounds and I just don't even have the energy to even want to finish this. My life is so lame I think I should start making up stories here instead. Naahhh, I'll make one up tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home