Its been awhile and I"m still tired....
It’s been awhile. I’m almost afraid to look and see exactly how long it has been. If I do then I will also read at least the last entry and right now, I don’t want to. (and you can’t make me!............................)
God, I shouldn’t have gone to look at the last entry, but I did. It seems so long ago but yet just yesterday. When will I learn? Sometimes I feel like I am banging my head against the wall. There are good days and bad days, but he is talking for the most part. We are trying to figure out R’s place in the house now that he has graduated high school and turned 18 and all adult-like. (Well, at least HE thinks he is all adult-like and knows everything.) It brings a lot of stress in the house and P feels like he is the only one taking care of everything. It isn’t true, but R isn’t really picking up any slack when he sleeps until 1pm, has lunch, plays on the computer until 4pm and goes to his job that he is home by 10pm and then out all night with the buds or on the computer. I wish I could live like that. No responsibilities, no bills to pay; just play time with a little part time job thrown in for some pocket money. OH, well. It only makes it worse when I add my 2 cents so I stay out of it.
We’ve been so super busy this summer. R graduated from high school in May and his family came down to visit. Then my family came down for a week of beach extravaganza/mayhem. Then as soon as they all left, one of my friends came for the weekend. Then, after she left my mom and dad came back for a week to visit the dentist in Mexico and re cover my couches. Now I have a few days and another friend is coming to visit for the week of July 4th. Work is going to be super busy the week of the 4th and I tried to explain that to my friend but as P says they come down to see the beach not me.


2 Comments:
Where are slinging drinks?
C
Back Porch, days.
Post a Comment
<< Home