Thursday, May 18, 2006

the one where I cry some more

He went too far, pushed too many buttons. And he wonders why he looks like the “bad guy”. I told him I wanted to talk it out. He didn’t want to. Now 5 days later he wants to issue an ultimatum and put it behind us and go on like it never happened. After I cried and was miserable for 3 days. The thing I dread the most is I am sure it will happen again. I don’t always think clearly when I am angry and I will yell if you get me upset enough. Why am I expected to go thru this relationship watching my p’s and q’s and he can go along not having to worry about anything? I don’t want to move. It would be so much easier to stay right now. But then will I be faced with this down the road? I have to remember my promise to myself that I wouldn’t keep myself in any relationship where I was unhappy. I see myself doing exactly that right now. I’m not happy; things are not going to change, so I should move on.
But it’s not as simple as that. It never is when love is involved.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, May 18, 2006 2:12:00 PM, Blogger changapeluda said...

OMG! if you only knew how universal your crying IS!!!!

the only thing i can think of to say is....

This guy is not the end all/be all
(& i'm being nice) so Get out, get out, get out, while you can. he ain't gonna change, sister.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home