Sunday, March 26, 2006

Organizing 101: How to put life on hold.

As always, here I sit. Plenty on my to-do list, more shit than I could physically get done even if I had one entire week with nothing to do. I even dread taking the time to write out the to-do list as that alone is daunting. I've been in limbo the last couple of weeks with changing jobs and company visiting for spring break. It's excuses, I know. But sometimes excuses are the only thing that keep me going. Lately I have only been doing the absolute minimum that it requires to keep life going, for instance, doing the laundry and paying the bills because I have to have clean clothes and electricity to function. Sweep the floors? Clean the bathroom? Get the oil changed in my car? Not unless terrorists invade my home and force me at gunpoint.

I've thought lately that maybe I have shared too much private information here and people that I don't know very well could easily find this page doing searches based on things I put here, for example, my hometown. The reason I am concerned is I actually found a few people I only know only by name on the internet by searching my hometown. It was very easy and then disturbing to find out things about these people I didn't know. I don't care about people I don't know reading about me, and I know there are a few people I know personally that occasionally read this and that is ok also. The one I worry about is the people who only know my name and then stumble onto my journal and form an opinion about me only based on this information. What kind of a person do I sound like here in these pages? Is it really me or just a small part of the whole me? It makes me think I shouldn't have put out so much random information.

Is it crazy that I only had 2 glasses of wine last night with dinner and I feel super hung over today? When did I turn into a little old lady?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home