Friday, February 24, 2006

Come here crazy old cat lady……

“You don’t fit into the family thing. You’re all about yourself and you just can’t seem to “do right.”
“This is just great for my self esteem.”
“See what I mean? You have to make this all about you!”
Well, isn’t that what you’re saying? It IS my entire fault this relationship is not going right? Then it is all about me since I just can’t seem to “do right.”

This is coming from a man who had no contact with anyone in his family except his brother since he was 15 years old, and has been married twice and both times only for about 1 year each. I on the other hand was married for 8 years and have constant contact with my mom, dad, brother, and sister. Does this count? Is it really only all about me?

See how easy it is to get me thinking I’m the bad guy, the fuck up, the can’t do right and have any type of long term relationship? Do you think it’s possible that I just pick the wrong type of guys? Or as I have said before I’m destined to live a sad, lonely, old-maid with 100 cats’ kind of life. The kids on the block will call me the crazy old cat lady.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, March 02, 2006 1:46:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't always pick the wrong kind of guy. As for the crazy cat lady thing.........yeah. I hope you have some joy in your life.

I am ok some days and some days I just want to go to bed. Call me if you have battery trouble.

c

 

Post a Comment

<< Home