Sunday, April 30, 2006

the one where time's in a bottle

Why does time seem to stand still for so much of life? We spend years just going about our daily lives, just living and not realizing that time is passing. Then one day, you meet an old friend with their child and some how this child has aged so much that it’s hard to imagine time could have passed so quickly. I walk past a wrought iron table and chairs every day as I go in and out of my house. I finally looked at today and couldn’t understand why it was so rusted. Wasn’t it just the other day, no actually 3 YEARS ago it was new? What happened in those last 4 years that I didn’t notice time passing? Time stands still for things we don’t want and passes way to quickly for the good things.
I’ve got tons of things to do and absolutely no motivation. I also wish I had a sewing machine, and for that matter, knew how to sew. Well, if I am wishing I should wish for something good. Maybe a million dollars. And a pony.

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 16, 2006 10:24:00 AM, Blogger changapeluda said...

ha ha ha! you're funny wishing you had a sewing machine Then wishing you knew how to sew!

Whoever it is you're talking about sounds like such a tool.
Why do we have such a tolerance for pain (in the butt)?

And they just get to walk away, unscathed....single again so some poor hapless soul will get caught up in trying to make the schmuch happy!

No worries W.C. u are better off
without 'im :0)

 
At Tuesday, May 16, 2006 10:25:00 AM, Blogger changapeluda said...

i meant schmuck.
i really need to make use of that preview option.

 
At Wednesday, May 17, 2006 8:29:00 AM, Blogger Whispercat said...

Thanks for the support. RIght now I really need it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home