Thursday, November 23, 2006

hiding.....at 40?

Men is such condescending assholes.
I hate that I can’t even get drunk or stones and then I am made to feel guilty or I sneak around like I was 16 years old hiding from my mother.



assholes, I say, all assholes.

5 Comments:

At Friday, November 24, 2006 4:23:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't disagree. drink, drank, durnk

Why are your eyes so red? What have you been doing? The house is a mess and here you are durnk and hi.

Is the Porch closed yet?

 
At Friday, November 24, 2006 8:30:00 PM, Blogger Whispercat said...

ouch. I am a terrible speller when I have been drinking large amounts of pinot noir and very expensive vodka! oh, well, should I fix the mistakes or leave them they way they are?
The Porch closes on Sunday until March or April and tomorrow is my last day to work!Yeahh!

 
At Sunday, November 26, 2006 10:02:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leave them the way they are. There are plenty more to be made.

 
At Tuesday, February 05, 2008 1:37:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How are you doing? I hear T is about to open a new place.

 
At Tuesday, February 05, 2008 1:39:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 41st by the way. Hope you are well.....and happy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home