Wednesday, July 30, 2008

It's amazing how one puff can put it all into perspective. That long “To Do” list sure doesn't seem as important now as relaxing does.

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 06, 2008 7:06:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I could not agree more. How's tricks?

 
At Wednesday, August 06, 2008 1:52:00 PM, Blogger Whispercat said...

Tricks are for kids, don't you know? Hey, do you happen to have this blogger thing going on also? If so I think turn about is fair game. You got mine and should be able to see your's!

 
At Tuesday, August 12, 2008 1:06:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have already seen mine!

 
At Wednesday, August 13, 2008 10:00:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, I have. But that is not what I am talking about.......and you know it and are evading the question. You have always been very good at that. I think it's a cappy trait.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home