Wednesday, February 06, 2008

I hear you I just don't see you

Thanks for the birthday shout-out. I tried not to think too much about 41 this year. Every year I always sit down to write some sad little blurb about how old I am getting and I realized this year it doesn't matter. I will continue to get old whether I want to or not. I just realized that I haven't posted much on this thing in 2007! Crazy. I have many times sat down in front of the computer to write something only to rein myself in thinking I am a crazy fool to write my life down here. No one reads it, but then I really started this out for me, so that shouldn't matter.

{I am doing well and I didn't know T was opening a new restaurant. I talked with her last in Oct or Nov right before the Porch closed and Vanessa's grandmother had just died and she didn't know what she was going to do. I will see if Mandye has any details as we are headed to Corpus today to do some shopping and drinking. I have a mystery shop at a bar to do so we can drink for free and I make $30. What a deal!

How about you reply with a e-mail address so we can catch up?}
whispercat


Capricorn:
Changes are a good thing in your life - but today, don't make too many of them.

1 Comments:

At Saturday, February 09, 2008 7:48:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, you are still alive!

What you write does matter to some and I would argue you are among them. I check when I think about you......but yes, you have not written much in 2007.

How are you spending your time lately? I still have many of the same distractions.

Reach me at sprigs at gmail dot com.

Hope you are well.

C

 

Post a Comment

<< Home