NO
I came across this post about our nation's current catastrophe at livejournal, and almost started crying:
"What if this was a terrorist attack? Where are all the resources that the Office of Homeland Security was supposed to be pulling together for the last four years? With this we had a full day of warning. With an attack we get none and thousands more displaced and dead. And what then?" - christastrophe, 2005-09-01 14:52 [Read the entire post here.]
I don't even know where to start with all that has been going on. Like everyone else I am sick to my stomach to think about how this disaster as been handled. What the fuck happened?


1 Comments:
Five Things to Know About John Battelle
He is the ``band manager'' for BoingBoing, a tech and culture site that's one of the most popular blogs in the world, meaning he helps the bloggers with business strategies.
cool blog! I have a email mlm lead
related site that has been helping a lot of businesses and marketers using email mlm lead
do very, very well. The best part about their feed back is that they tell
me they've found their money machine with our email mlm lead
Post a Comment
<< Home