Mac the knife

Macaroni is in so many ways a clone of Blaze it's scary. Not only does he look a lot like Blaze but many times I find myself almost shocked as I turn around and realize that its not Blaze standing or laying there but Macaroni. He loves to open and hide in cabinets just like Blaze did. That kind of freaked me out one day. I was in the bathroom and Mac sauntered in as he does when doors open for him. He noticed that the top cabinet door to the dirty laundry cabinet was opened and he decided he needed to see what was behind that open door. He just couldn't figure out how to reach that door since it was too high up for him to climb in to. As he was hanging from the bottom door trying to get up into the upper door he realized that the bottom door was opening for him as he was swinging from it. So he does this dance/hop step backwards and as he realizes the door is opening he continues that difficult hanging on the top of the cabinet with both paws dancing/hopping backwards pulling the cabinet door open. He then sits down for a half second, I guess to catch his breath, then gets up and saunters into the now open cabinet to lay on the dirty clothes. He gives me one little chirp after settling into the clothes as if to tell me, "Yeah, what's so difficult about that?" He has that laid back, I could give a rats fat ass about anything that is happening around me, life is here just to please me, I am king of the house kind of attitude. He chirps as he finds things that interest him and lets you know that life it just one big laid back world of fun if you have a great imagination. He carries just about anything around in his mouth....his play mice, other cats collars, screws, pens and pencils, just about anything he can get his mouth around. He is too much fun to play with when he is sleeping as you can do almost anything to him and he doesn't get upset. I like to gently tug and pull on his tail, trying to stop him from wagging it. His tail almost never stops wagging.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home