How fast can YOU type?

Here I sit. It's 2 am in the morning, again. I'm in a restless, kind of funky mood, and not able to sleep. My back has been hurting on and off all day and even though I actually have some relief from the pain right now I can't, well, I actually don't want to lay down to try and get some sleep. Last night Pete couldn't sleep and he tried to wake me up around 1 am to go to the beach. I didn't want to wake up. Now I am here trying to wake him up to go to the beach and he won't. I'll pay for this tomorrow when he gets up at 5 am and wants me to get up with him.
I think I have too much on my mind right now. I am actually contemplating another career change and it scares the hell out of me. Somehow I should have realized that I wasn't going to stay in veterinary medicine for too long this time. There are so many things I love about it but so many disadvantages also. The pay is the worst part of it. I'm thinking about a job that I will have to stay at home and spend all my time in front of the computer. I am afraid I will be spending all the time I am supposed to be working actually playing on the computer instead. As we all know I have NO PROBLEM finding things on the computer to keep me occupied for hours and hours.(can you say web page and journal?)
My mind seems to be racing along and I can't control my thoughts long enough to get some order to it so I can get to sleep. I will close my eyes and think. think. think.
I wonder how fast I can actually type?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home